ISO 9001:2008 certified D&S Manufacturing utilizes ongoing employee training, automation, continuous process improvement and innovation to maximize the quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness of your components. We are uniquely positioned to address your most challenging Product Part Approval Processes (PPAP) and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) component mandates.
Parts are carefully examined throughout the production process at multiple quality control checkpoints and all shipments are thoroughly tested and inspected before they are released to your facility. As a result, our team has been able to consistently maintain a nearly 0% external part reject rate that has enabled many of our customers to eliminate the costly and time eroding process of inbound part inspection.
We have a full-time AWS certified inspector and each of our welders is qualified to one or more of the following specifications and/or codes:
- AWS D1.1 – Structural Welding Code - Steel
- AWS D1.2 – Structural Welding Code – Aluminum
- AWS D1.3 – Structural Welding Code – Sheet Steel
- AWS D1.6 – Structural Welding Code – Stainless Steel
- AWS D14.3 – Specification for Welding Earthmoving Construction and Agricultural Equipment
- AWS D15.1 – Railroad Welding Specification for Cars and Locomotives
- EN 287-1 – Qualification Test of Welders – Fusion welding – Part 1: Steels
- DIN EN 15085 – Railway Applications. Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components.
- Customer specific welder qualifications.
ISO certificate > pdf download
EN-150852 certificate > pdf download